Saturday 8 March 2014

Saga Event Turn Counter

As some of you may know, I am organizing a Saga tournament on 26th April at Canterbury University.

More details can be found here if you are interested - Click Here

Any way, for this event I have been very busy of late making a lot of terrain bases up for the tables. I have managed to make enough scenery for 10 tables now, plus the extra odds and ends for the specific scenarios which I also created for the event.

Something I did want to do though was create a prize I could give out, and I wanted it to be a little different from the normal stuff that tends to be given at these events. So I have the idea to create something for the player that has killed the most members of his opponents warbands over the day. So I present the most bloodthirsty award -


The figure spins around on a pin to denote the turns of the game. Normal Saga games tend to have a 7 turn maximum hence the specific numerals chosen. Based on a 50mm x 50mm base.

I will try for a better photo when lighting improves, as there is a subtle blood effect on the left hand area that is hard to make out in this one, but overall I am very pleased with how this came out.

Cheers, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment