Saturday 5 April 2014

Saga C&C Spanish

Here I show something I have been working on for the last 10 months. Some Spanish for the forthcoming next release of the Saga expansion Crescent and Cross. Note that although the bases are painted, they are still awaiting grasses. I shall get these at Salute when I have the chance to find appropriate colours "in the flesh" rather than on the internet screen.

Ok on to the pictures - First a group shot, showing the whole warband.


Next we have two shots of the warband leaders.



Here are the hearthguards of the army. There are actually 9 of these, as I made a dedicated banner bearer for use when I require it. The Flag itself is made from a hand painted post-it note and plenty of varnish...


Lastly two of my warrior units, 1 on foot, and 1 of the 3 mounted units (the others are visible in the army shot but the pictures blurred to much to show)



Cheers, John.



 -


No comments:

Post a Comment