Friday 28 June 2013

Expanding the blog

I have decided that I am going to expand this blog into the other games I play and paint. Careful use of labels should keep it all fairly in order and aid navigation.

After thoughts (and brief effort) on starting a new general blog and keeping this running too, the ease of just having the one site makes so much more sense.

So the main things to expect in addition to the M&T are -

Saga - lots of it, for as you may know I have a very minor role within the Saga system and it is something I just love.

Wargods of Aegyptus - A system and figures I particularly enjoy. Mr Fitzpatrick really does some wonderful sculpts and the painting style of these in the age it is set is really cool to.

15mm - I am slowly working out some Gruntz pieces and Critical Mass games bits. My little jaunt into sci fi.

Roleplaying odds and ends - I love adding odd figures to my collection of stuff for use when we are doing D&D and Dark Heresy. A great excuse for those weird and wonderful one off figures you just can't resist on occassion.

Those cover the main things that take up my time, but occasionally other systems pop up too for a little reworking or additions etc. It will be nice to have somewhere to mention them.

Can't stop without adding a couple of old pictures, so here we are -

Firstly the last group shot of all my painted saga figures at the time -


A couple of 15mm walkers from Critical Mass


An Osiris unit from wargods of aegyptus converted to use javelins.


Cheers, John.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some interesting projects. That is an impressive number of Saga figures.

    ReplyDelete