Tuesday 8 January 2013

Not too much by way of reporting today, as I was out playing D&D this evening.

One more ranger has been completed, the leader figure, so that is two rangers finished and one Indian. Still a few more to go but they are coming along.

I also received one of the Perry Farmhouse kits in the post today, which I cheekily got my friend to spray brown for me whilst we were at his for the D&D, which will speed up my painting time no end once its assembled. I figure a light dry brush and then a nice wash to blend it all back will see it pretty much done once its assembled. The plan is for a more rustic look for this.

I also got notification my French are in the post, which if I am lucky means they will arrive tomorrow.

As I have my first game tomorrow this would be rather handy though it does mean I will be spending the early part of the evening sticking them to bases. Still I have some proxies to take their place if they do not arrive.

I am really looking forward to trying the game out. I shall endeavour to get photos and write some sort of report of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment